|All printables by Creature Comforts|
2. Lace patterned label & tags. These colours are lovely. They look great when printed on card. Sort of a must have for the holiday season.
3. Snail stationary - Do I need to say anything about this one? Or isn't this the most adorable snail you've ever seen?
4. Winter bird gift tags - I love these birds! Did you notice that the bottom one (not the pigeon) has a pair of antlers on its head? I can't help but think that the reindeers weren't on a strike over Christmas. Anyway, for the vouchers I did in September I got rid of them... You can see it here!
5. Fall inspired tags - Ok, so you might be thinking now that I chose too many tags. But what I really like about his one is the pattern! When you like playing around with Photoshop as much as I do, you can find 100 different uses for them!
6. Bird shopping list - This is actually a tutorial for fridge magnets made of repurposed tins, but Ez made this lovely lists available for download on the same post. They look great on the fridge!